Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Fathers Day X3

I got inspired to make some last minute Fathers Day cards on Sunday. I kept them pretty simple because of time constraints but I think they turned out ok.

The first one uses some of our new Juniper and Jupiter Beach images.
I made this for my Daddy who has a great love of the sea and who is an actual boat captain.
In fact I named the sea captain stamp after him (Captain Roy).





This next one I made for my Father In Law. This was actually the first time I ever gave him a handmade card. He got a kick out of it. I get a lot of use out of this Super Dad stamp.




This last one I really shouldn't be showing you but I just HAD to.
I made this card for Poppy, my Sisters Father in Law.
This is a brand new unreleased image which is not even coming out for several months. Consider this a super sneak peek of what's coming down the road. (LOL)

The sentiment was computer generated. I think if we immortalize this sentiment in rubber it will probably be a smaller version. The image actually does not have a beard, I added that for Poppy to personalize it and make it look like him.

Thanks for visiting! Stop back tomorrow for a new release blog hop it's going to be awesome.

No comments: